Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Bad Bunny Back on Stage Tonight

No one knows what will happen tomorrow, but we know trap artist Bad Bunny’s “Most Wanted Tour” kicks off tonight in North America. 


The four-time Latin Grammy winner will perform for three months with 47 tour dates across the country, starting in Utah and concluding in the Sunshine State of Florida. 


Bad Bunny, whose real name is Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, aimed this tour as “only trap,” the genre he started his career with. The artist is expected to play songs off his album “Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va A Pasar Mañana”(NSLQVAPM), which was released Oct. 2023.

The buzz cut hair reveal at the NSLQVAPM record listening party in Puerto Rico on Oct. 12, 2023, caused fans to connect the hairstyle to his early career. In addition, details regarding the concert have been kept quiet with no major teasers being released to fans.


The artist has created a western-inspired theme for this music set, as seen in “Where She Goes,” which was the lead single off his fifth studio album. This video also stirred up speculation that celebrity Kendall Jenner was subtly mentioned throughout the song. 





 


This record is sonically different from the hit “Un Verano Sin Ti,” the most streamed album globally for two consecutive years on Spotify


The countdown now begins for Los Angeles residents to visit the Crypto Arena for "El Conejo Malo" on

March 13

March 14

March 15


4 comments:

  1. Great Blog. This blog caught my eye specially with it talking about Bad Bunny. I remember people talking about this tour considering it really expensive. I decided to not even take a look on the prices knowing that they were going to be rocket high. I would have wanted to go see him, but considering how expensive it has been previews tours I decided not to. - Gabriel Hidalgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Viviana! I am not a huge Bad Bunny listener, but when I went to Costa Rica that was all that way playing! He is such a huge artist with a giant following, I think that anything he does in his prime is so cool! I love when artists build up suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Bad Bunny! But this album has nothing to on Un Verano Sin Ti. I don't know how I feel about Trap Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to Bad Bunny when I need a good dance! From TikTok videos I've seen it looks like his shows are such a great time! Crazy how his tickets were a pretty penny so far in advance and on the day of the shows many tickets were selling at good prices at the box office.

    ReplyDelete