Friday, February 23, 2024

!Stickers for Cool Girls!


 I'm not entirely sure if I would consider myself a “cool girl” per say, but I definitely have cool girl tendencies. I like to believe that everyone has an inner cool girl and all it takes is being confident about it. Right now my cool girl tendency has been crafting!

Lately I’ve been in my crafting era and I’ve really been trying to get some of my girlhood back by doing cutesy activities with my friends and on my own. Some of these activities include keychain making, journaling, hand making cards, and scrapbooking. I think the most enjoyable part of all of these is getting to decorate and be as creative as possible. Part of that creative process for me is adding decorative stickers.

I don't consider myself to be a creative person at all, however I do know what looks good and what doesn't, at least in my perspective. So I want to share some of the best, cutest, and coolest stickers that I think every crafty cool girl should know about!


Here are my current faves when it comes to stickers:


Cool Girls On a Budget

Daiso - https://daisous.com/


Daiso is my all time favorite place to get stickers! It is the only place that fuels my Line Friends obsession and has the best sticker sheets including some for Miffy, Rilakkuma, Tokidoki, and more. Aside from the character sticker sheets there are also other sticker sheets of flowers, bows, animals, and even puffy stickers. The prices range from $1.75 to $3.00 making it super affordable and easy to stock up on stickers. 




Coquette Cool Girls 

The Fairy Club - https://thefairyclub.carrd.co/


I discovered the Fairy Club at a local pop up event in Anaheim. The owner was so sweet and had such cute sticker designs so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy some. I purchased a total of seven stickers and she threw in eight freebies! I love supporting local and small businesses so these stickers were a perfect purchase for me. These stickers range from $2.00-$4.00. 





The Ultimate Cool Girl

miniSUPER Sticker Club - https://minisupersticker.club/


Sharing this website is proof that I am no longer a gatekeeper because in the past I would have never shared this with anyone. I can say that I've grown and would much rather share the coolest stickers ever with my fellow cool girls. The art on these stickers is amazing and the quality is even better. I've ordered from them twice and it never disappoints. Not to mention they have really great collaborations with different artists! These range from about $5.00 to $10.00.




The Sanrio Cool Girl 

Cheriblush - https://www.etsy.com/market/cheri_blush?ref=lp_queries_external_bottom-1e

 

Etsy has always been my favorite place to buy gifts and especially personalized items. The majority of my friends are huge Hello Kitty girls and I am always on the lookout for cute Sanrio gifts I can get. Cheriblush has an assortment of Sanrio stickers and other cute stickers too. The majority of the sticks cost $4.00 and there are even sticker pack deals that you can buy. 




I hope those of you who love stickers as much as I do find this useful. Or maybe seeing all of these amazing stickers sparks a new obsession for you! :)

 


4 comments:

  1. I am going to use some of these for inspiration!! We have the same vibe, I love Sanrio and all things cute! Daiso is also one of my favorite stores, they have such cute stuff for great prices. I love cute stationary and stickers I feel like all of my stuff is starting to get covered in stickers. Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to check out the fairy club and miniSUPER sticker club definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafting is a great way to be present and take away some stress. These are all great choices and your links make it easy to shop for. Thanks for sharing the ultimate cool girl club, their website is super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, wow. Crafting is such a fun and personal activity I think everyone should be involved in :) The Sanrio stickers I'll always be a sucker for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALTHOUGH, I'M 30.... I LOVE LOVE STICKERS. THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE POST SO FAR.

    ReplyDelete