Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A Day at the Claremont Farmers Market

 A Day at the Claremont Farmers Market 

The Claremont Farmers and Artisans Market is a beautiful place to get your fresh produce and precious finds for very little money. I visited the Claremont Farmers Market last year and I got to explore the diverse amount of fruits and vegetables that were all so unique along with beautiful pieces of jewelry that were products from different countries that were being sold at the market. 


At the Claremont Farmers Market, there are entrances from each part of the downtown where it is held at. The first thing you see when you approach the farmers market are the bright colors from all the flowers, plants, and clothing displayed. At the market, there are several booths with each vendors’ items and produce, and some who had samples of their food that they sold in jars. I had never been to a farmers market before so this was my first time attending one. I experienced new flavors from the produce booths and got to try new fruits I have not heard of from countries I had not from before, as well as purchasing new jewelry for 


My first experience at the Market was very enjoyable, I got to experience the downtown area of Claremont and share the experience with my mother and sister who later joined me. The Farmers Market did have a lot of people coming to shop and get fresh produce. I noticed that many people came especially for the flowers, with their arms filled with all different colors in each bouquet that they had. 


The image below is a flower booth at the Claremont Farmers and Artisans Market. 

As seen in the image above, are a few of the many flowers that were sold that day but not seen in this image that I took at this booth I went to. When you attend the market, every produce that was there is super fresh and is noticeably well grown from the coloring and freshness of the fruits. 


This image is of one of the booths that I went to to purchase goat cheese.

As you can see pictured in the image above, there is fresh goat cheese sold in small containers, each with different flavored goat cheese. As I walked through the Farmers Market, the large text of “goat cheese” caught my attention, as it is one of my favorite snacks to enjoy. The young woman in this image stood for a photo after I purchased two different flavors of goat cheese, garlic and onion, and the other jalapeno chevre. This booth offered samples of the different goat cheese which I tried and was helpful in how I made my purchase in the goat cheese I sampled. It was a great experience to try new foods and flavors at the “Claremont Farmers Market”.


Attending the farmers market is an experience that I believe everyone should go to and support small businesses.



3 comments:

  1. Aw I love this!!! Farmers markets are my absolute favorite, I always find the best stuff there plus the produce is so good. I'll have to check this one out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love farmers markets so much! This was such a cute piece, I'll definitely have to check this market out some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so helpful! Ive never been to a farmers market before so I will definitely be adding this place to my bucket list for the summer! Im also a big fan of any kind of cheese so the so the goat cheese sign would have also caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete