Friday, March 22, 2024

Disney Channel Throwbacks

Disney Channel Nite kicked off as a brand new Disneyland After Dark event for two nights this year on March 5th and 7th. This special after-dark event included many throwback photo ops from popular Disney Channel shows and movies and singing and dancing on Main Street. Disneyland Park was filled with lots of excited fans dressed up as their favorite characters from shows and movies.

The photo ops during the night were Cheetah Girls, Lizzie Mcguire, Teen Beach Movie, That's So Raven, The Proud Family, Zenon, Halloweentown, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Camp Rock.

Character encounters included: Kim Possible, Mickey and Minnie, Lilo & Stitch, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, and Chip 'N Dale.

As someone who grew up on Disney Channel shows and movies, this event was so much fun!

Despite the long lines from many photo ops I still had fun during this special event. Here are some of my favorite moments and I guess you could say, my inner child came out during this night.


I am in my Hannah Montana moment and living the Best of Both Worlds! Hannah Montana is such an iconic show and during the night I saw many people dressed up as her.


Wizards of Waverly Place is an absolute Disney Channel show classic. By far this is one of my favorite childhood Disney shows and photo ops!

The parade was so engaging between the performers and fans. The parade included throwback songs from the High School Musical and Zombie franchise.  

"Yay Me" since I was able to get my moment living my suite life in this photo op. As a kid, I loved watching this show and occasionally I watch it to reminisce on the old Disney Channel.


Disneyland's After Dark Disney Channel Nite had special food and beverages for the night. There were so many delicious foods and drinks to choose from but because of time and wanting to take pictures at the photo ops, I did not have the time to try any snacks. Although I did not try any of the delicious foods, I'm hoping next year Disneyland bring back Disney Channel Nite again and I will definitely be indulging in those special snacks.





8 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana, your pictures look awesome! It looks like you were a special guest in the series. Your story definitely makes me want to go if it is back next year! The snacks and food must have been so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for another Marvel night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adrianna, great blog post. Many of the shows you commented about have been shows that I watched as a young kid with my cousins. I will say this were great memories and now reading this makes them come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Last year I went to Sweethearts night and had a blast, but had I known about this event sooner I'm sure I would have gotten myself and my girlfriend some tickets. What a throwback to my childhood, it was such a fun time reading your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Adriana, great post! I love Disney throwbacks and I had no idea disney would do a disney channel event for the shows you and I grew up watching, that is so exciting! I got the opportunity to see both Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly place live when I was ten years old on their live taping sets where they shot the shows. I would have loved to of known about this event prior to the dates they hosted it at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney will always be so nostalgic to me, it had such a huge presence in my childhood! Attending this event would bring back so many wonderful memories. The photo ops are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adrianna! I absolutely love this post!! I am a huge Disneyland goer ever since i got my magic key pass an so desperately wish I could've been there, everything looked super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good post! I love Disney throwbacks! Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place were my favorites. I haven't watched Disney Channel in years but I don't think their new shows really compare to what they used to have honestly.

    ReplyDelete