Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dark Harbor


the Queen Mary is said to be one of the most haunting places in southern california. This halloween, Dark Harbor is its main attraction. The Queen Mary has re-vamped its holiday tradition with five eerie mazes, three on the ship and two on land. Each maze has a different theme to to keep people on their toes and cater to certain fears. As you enter the gates, there is a thick, creepy fog that comes over you, which might cause the faint of heart to question their decision to come in.

Morrissa Wentworth said, " I did not think it would be that scary, but has I went through the mazes in the ship, I thought about how it was really haunted and this weird feeling came over me and I couldnt stop gripping my friends arm at every dark turn."

There is plenty of entertainment for those who dare to board. Live entertainment, food, drinks and a dance floor is all at the fingertips for passengers aboard. Tickets are less than thirty dollars and the experience is definitely worth the cost.

Make sure to get there early so you can explore all the mazes that are available.

3 comments:

  1. I've been to the Queen Mary on a regular day and it was awesome/creepy, so I can just imagine how much better and scarier it would be during this season. It sounds like a lot of fun! I definitely want to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never visited The Queen Mary, but i heard nothing but scary reviews about that place. I've only heard about it. But i always thought the tickets were like $80 or something but i guess they had to lower their prices with great competitors for halloween's "places-t0-go" like universal studios and Knotts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to the Queen Mary because the idea of it being haunted creeps me out and makes me feel uneasy. As it is, I'm not a huge fan of Universal Horror Nights because I hate how realistic the characters are. So, I would probably never go to the Queen Mary during halloween time because if I saw a ghost I would literally die.

    ReplyDelete