Wednesday, March 22, 2023

My trip to Japan in 2023



My Trip to Japan During Sakura Season 

This past week (March 11th-20th), I had one of the best experiences of my life because I got to finally travel to Japan! 

It was the first time I have gone out of my comfort zone and explored outside the U.S and Mexico. However because of my appreciation towards Japanese culture such as art, food, fashion, and even anime, I felt very at peace once I settled in. 


Luckily and coincidentally,  my boyfriend and I just so happened to be exploring the country during Sakura season. One of the most important seasons of the year in Japanese culture celebrating the bloom of the cherry blossom trees. The season starts in late March and usually ends in April since that’s when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. 


Not only were we excited to see a few trees in early bloom but we also excited to experience a new culture and cities such as Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Shibuya, and a few others. 


Here are a few photos from my trip! 

Hope you enjoy! :) 













6 comments:

  1. These photos are phenomenal! The fact that you went during Sakura season is so interesting. I always loved the idea of traveling to Japan and immersing myself in the culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for this post lol. I love the pics you added, it seemed like a beautiful trip. I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip looks amazing! I hope to go to Japan one day. My friend is currently there for the tail-end of his trip to Japan and Bali to train to become a licensed yoga instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip looked like so much fun! Japan is one of my dream destinations and your pictures have definitely given me some inspiration on what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are gorgeous! I caught the travel bug last year, and now I spend most of my time making lists of where to go next. I love learning about different cultures, and I feel like Japan would be a whole new world. I'm so jealous that you got to go, and I'm happy you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a fun trip! I would love to travel to Japan one day, but I'm scared of flying:( I'm so glad you had such an amazing time, it's seriously so beautiful there. I can just tell from the photos you provided.

    ReplyDelete